MPI: Knowledge Management Service Delivery Manager
Company: Manitoba Public Insurance
Position: Knowledge Management (KM) Service Delivery Manager
How to Apply: Online
Apply By: Jan 23, 2013
As the Knowledge Management (KM) Service Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for the effective development, management and distribution of corporate business information to staff and business partners related to the company’s products, services and business applications.
Directing the work of two managers and their teams, you will oversee the development and implementation of methodologies for technical communication, curriculum development, training delivery through new media, and collaboration tools and technologies including e-learning.
- Direct the development and delivery of specialized training, technical communications and online business information.
- Establish service level agreements and liaise with corporate stakeholders to develop strategic KM programs.
- Establish a corporate process to prioritize work requests to ensure alignment of KM activities with corporate priorities.
- Establish a corporate coaching and mentoring program that supports continuous learning on the job.
- Research and recommend learning technologies that support the development and delivery of corporate learning products.
- Develop and implement quality assurance processes, program evaluation methodologies and performance measures for KM solutions.
- University degree in education or business administration.
- Completion of Certificate in Adult Education (CAE, CACE) or similar.
- Eight years of progressive experience in planning and implementing training and technical communication programs within a large organization, of which three years is in a management or leadership role.
- Experience must include managing large corporate projects.
- Strong leadership skills with solid strategic and critical thinking abilities.
- Strong conceptual and problem solving skills.
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of different communication styles required for different mediums.
- Knowledge of SharePoint is an asset.
- Sound knowledge of the insurance industry and business processes at Manitoba Public Insurance is an asset.
More information can be found on the MPI Web site.